Bronze Eldritch Dagger Dangle Earrings
This item is made to order. This means it will ship within 3-4 weeks, but sometimes earlier.
A collaborative piece between Silver Moon Alchemy and Julian the 2nd. Designed together as a team and 3D printed by Julian, these pieces were further detailed in wax by Alisha before being cast in bronze. Julian added the finishing touches of chain and patina before being passed back to Alisha to photograph.
- Daggers each have a winged Cthulhu-like creatures on the hilts.
- Each hangs from bronze chain. One is 60mm and the other is 90mm, so one hangs longer than the other to give an asymmetrical appearance.
- Dark patina has been given to each piece.
- Both have a sterling silver earring hook with rubber backing to secure.
- Please remember that every piece is handmade, therefore every piece is unique and may have minor variations in the casting or patina, etc. Photos are an example of the design you will receive.
The patina and a protective coating have been carefully applied but please take certain precautions to protect the integrity of your jewelry! Do not swim or bathe with it on as this could potentially wear on the surface - especially with chlorine or salt water. Everyday outdoor and daytime wear is perfectly normal but please do not leave in the sun (on a windowsill for example) for extended periods of time as this could affect the protective coating and color of the patina. When not being worn, wrap in a cloth or its accompanying jewelry box to protect. For more info and instructions, please read through the FAQ page for frequently asked questions and policies before making your purchase.
All boxes measure 11" x 8" x 2"
Individual item dimensions are listed above.
Visit the Silver Moon Alchemy policy section to educate yourself on store policies before making your purchase. The policies provide detailed information on shipping, how to add insurance to your packages, and more. Orders are NOT insured unless requested, for a small additional fee. We are not liable for lost or damaged packages if you choose not to insure your order.