Mini Silver Crow Talon Necklace with Garnet
This item is ready to ship. This means it will ship within 3-5 days of purchase.
- A single crow claw cast in silver using the lost wax casting process.
- A small 4x6mm oval garnet cabochon sits in the talon, wrapped in small filigree bezel wire.
- Pendant measures about 30mm long and 6mm wide at its thickest point.
- Hangs from an 18" antique silver rollo chain with a sterling lobster clasp enclosure. Chain is sterling silver plated bass metal that is finished with an antiquing process to mimic the look of vintage silver chain.
- Each piece is given a gloomy black patina before being polished to accentuate the textures of the silver. A protective microcrystalline wax coating has been applied to protect the patina.
Please keep in mind every piece of jewelry is handmade: each piece is unique and may have minor imperfections because it's crafted by hand. We attempt to capture jewelry as accurately as possible in photos but the look and color of patina or stones may vary in person under different lighting and in different environments.
The patina and a protective coating have been carefully applied but please take certain precautions to protect the integrity of your jewelry! Do not submerge in water, swim, or bathe with it on as this could potentially wear on the surface - especially with chlorine or salt water. Everyday outdoor and daytime wear is perfectly normal but please do not leave in the sun (on a windowsill for example) for extended periods of time as this could affect the protective coating and color of the patina. When not being worn, wrap in a cloth or its accompanying jewelry box to protect. For more info and instructions, please read through the FAQ page for frequently asked questions and policies before making your purchase.
All boxes measure 11" x 8" x 2"
Individual item dimensions are listed above.
Visit the Silver Moon Alchemy policy section to educate yourself on store policies before making your purchase. The policies provide detailed information on shipping, how to add insurance to your packages, and more. Orders are NOT insured unless requested, for a small additional fee. We are not liable for lost or damaged packages if you choose not to insure your order.