Nell: Citrine Ring Size 4
This item is ready to ship. This means it will ship within 3-5 days of purchase.
- Crafted from sterling silver.
- A gorgeous rose cut citrine sits in the filigree bezel wrapped in beaded wire as a focal point.
- Simple but comfortable silver wire band.
- The ring is a US size 4.
- It can be hammered slightly larger upon request, but please keep in mind it will create a hammered texture on the band. I can also cut the band open to make it adjustable. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or message @silvermoonalchemy on Instagram to inquire and see if it can be adjusted to the size you need.
- The metal of the pendant has been oxidized and polished to accentuate the textures in the silver. A protective microcrystalline wax coat was also placed on the metal to seal the patina.
- Please keep in mind every piece of jewelry is handmade! I do my best to capture jewelry accurately in photos but color and detail may vary in person under different lighting.
The patina and a protective coating have been carefully applied but please take certain precautions to protect the integrity of your jewelry! Do not submerge in water, swim, or bathe with it on as this could potentially wear on the surface - especially with chlorine or salt water. Everyday outdoor and daytime wear is perfectly normal but please do not leave in the sun (on a windowsill for example) for extended periods of time as this could affect the protective coating and color of the patina. When not being worn, wrap in a cloth or its accompanying jewelry box to protect. For more info and instructions, please read through the FAQ page for frequently asked questions and policies before making your purchase.
All boxes measure 11" x 8" x 2"
Individual item dimensions are listed above.
Visit the Silver Moon Alchemy policy section to educate yourself on store policies before making your purchase. The policies provide detailed information on shipping, how to add insurance to your packages, and more. Orders are NOT insured unless requested, for a small additional fee. We are not liable for lost or damaged packages if you choose not to insure your order.