Open Casket Earrings
- Teeth are all cast in silver from real cat teeth and measure around 8mm wide and 11mm long.
- Each tooth hangs from a 30mm of antique silver chain (base metal chain plated with sterling silver and finished with an antiquing process) with solid sterling jump rings.
- Earrings hang from sterling hook ear wires.
- The metal of the pendant has been oxidized and polished to accentuate the textures in the silver. A protective microcrystalline wax coat was also placed on the metal to seal the patina.
- Please keep in mind every piece of jewelry is handmade! I do my best to capture jewelry accurately in photos but color and detail may vary in person under different lighting.
- No cats were harmed in the making of these! Teeth were collected from nature.
The patina and a protective coating have been carefully applied but please take certain precautions to protect the integrity of your jewelry! Do not submerge in water, swim, or bathe with it on as this could potentially wear on the surface - especially with chlorine or salt water. Everyday outdoor and daytime wear is perfectly normal but please do not leave in the sun (on a windowsill for example) for extended periods of time as this could affect the protective coating and color of the patina. When not being worn, wrap in a cloth or its accompanying jewelry box to protect. For more info and instructions, please read through the FAQ page for frequently asked questions and policies before making your purchase.
All boxes measure 11" x 8" x 2"
Individual item dimensions are listed above.
Visit the Silver Moon Alchemy policy section to educate yourself on store policies before making your purchase. The policies provide detailed information on shipping, how to add insurance to your packages, and more. Orders are NOT insured unless requested, for a small additional fee. We are not liable for lost or damaged packages if you choose not to insure your order.