Pietersite and Citrine Ring in Sterling Silver (Size 7)
- Ring is crafted from .925 sterling silver.
- Front of the ring measures about 30 x 12mm.
- A long rose cut pietersite is set in serrated bezel wrapped in textured wire. It sits above a honey-colored rose cut citrine in filigree bezel wire.
- The floral ring band is around a US size 7. It will likely be able to fit a size 7 - 7.25 comfortably.
- A set of starburst and .925 sterling stamps have been soldered to the back.
- The ring has been given a gloomy black patina before being polished to accentuate the textures of the silver. A protective microcrystalline wax coating has been applied to protect the patina.
The patina and a protective coating have been carefully applied but please take certain precautions to protect the integrity of your jewelry! Do not submerge in water, swim, or bathe with it on as this could potentially wear on the surface - especially with chlorine or salt water. Everyday outdoor and daytime wear is perfectly normal but please do not leave in the sun (on a windowsill for example) for extended periods of time as this could affect the protective coating and color of the patina. When not being worn, wrap in a cloth or its accompanying jewelry box to protect. For more info and instructions, please read through the FAQ page for frequently asked questions and policies before making your purchase.
All boxes measure 11" x 8" x 2"
Individual item dimensions are listed above.
Visit the Silver Moon Alchemy policy section to educate yourself on store policies before making your purchase. The policies provide detailed information on shipping, how to add insurance to your packages, and more. Orders are NOT insured unless requested, for a small additional fee. We are not liable for lost or damaged packages if you choose not to insure your order.