Red Door Block Print
Sale Sold out
Regular price $10.00 USD
Regular priceUnit price per
Printed using a carved rubber stamp inspired by the door to the Red Room from the Mike Flanagan adaption of The Haunting of Hill House. The stamp was hand carved and all prints are inked by hand myself. This listing is so you can buy them individually, but please keep in mind that one of these prints will also come with any piece bought from the Hill House collection!
- 6" x 4" print
- Bold red and black Speedball inks are used for a rich, satiny finish.
- Comes on your choice of paper:
- White printmaking paper
- Lightweight, acid-free, and USA made.
- Nepalise Lokta Paper
- An eco-friendly option handmade from the fiber of the Lokta Bush. Lokta is a shrub with long and flexible fibers so the resulting paper is strong and soft. It is not as rigid as other paper but its natural off-white color and natural plant texture is visually pleasing.
- Every print is individually printed by hand. Though I strive to apply the ink as evenly as I can and print as clearly as possible, some may have small blemishes or markings because they're handmade. This makes each an individual work of art, whichever you get will be unlike any other! Photos in the listing are examples of past prints.
All boxes measure 11" x 8" x 2"
Individual item dimensions are listed above.
Visit the Silver Moon Alchemy policy section to educate yourself on store policies before making your purchase. The policies provide detailed information on shipping, how to add insurance to your packages, and more. Orders are NOT insured unless requested, for a small additional fee. We are not liable for lost or damaged packages if you choose not to insure your order.