Silver Alchemist's Hand Pendant with Black Star Diopside
- Pendant is cast in solid sterling silver.
- Measures about 40mm long including the bail.
- A 4x6 black star diopside cabochon with a remarkable star flash is set in a filigree bezel between the thumb and pointer finger of the pendant.
- Hangs from 22" silver plated steel rollo chain with a sterling lobster clasp enclosure and jump rings.
- The pendant has been given a gloomy black patina before being polished to accentuate the textures of the silver. A protective microcrystalline wax coating has been applied to protect the patina.
The patina and a protective coating have been carefully applied but please take certain precautions to protect the integrity of your jewelry! Do not submerge in water, swim, or bathe with it on as this could potentially wear on the surface - especially with chlorine or salt water. Everyday outdoor and daytime wear is perfectly normal but please do not leave in the sun (on a windowsill for example) for extended periods of time as this could affect the protective coating and color of the patina. When not being worn, wrap in a cloth or its accompanying jewelry box to protect. For more info and instructions, please read through the FAQ page for frequently asked questions and policies before making your purchase.
All boxes measure 11" x 8" x 2"
Individual item dimensions are listed above.
Visit the Silver Moon Alchemy policy section to educate yourself on store policies before making your purchase. The policies provide detailed information on shipping, how to add insurance to your packages, and more. USPS Ground Advantage and Priority come with $100 worth insurance automatically. Orders are NOT insured for more unless requested, for a small additional fee. We are not liable for lost or damaged packages if you choose not to insure your order.